Monday, November 22, 2010

food my enemy

Well i stared Herbal magic a week ago a life style change is needed and OMG  is it tough.I know i can do this for now but keeping it up is what I'm afraid i may faultier at. Its all about change BIG change like cutting out salt and sugar for example i like a cup of tea in the winter with a table spoon or more of Honey well i was told that's not good for ya can ya cut it out ..Well its already decaffeinated and i only drink one cup a day in the winter. Summer i may have one once in awhile so i was so well ,angry i cant be expected to just stop everything and Not even allow my self a cup of tea i know that the diet plan will work its just hard to go from not eating breakfast to having to eat a fruit and veggie and and protein in the morning, who does this, Really? I mean i could eat a bowl of Cheerios and a banana but i have to eat a veggie too how and protein.. this is going to be a work in progress. My health coach which i see every day right now.She says that this way of eating will get my Metabolism going and keep my body fueled till the next meal So I'm doing the best i can but Protein in the morning and healthy protein who eats that every day and what do you eat? so theres variety Like i was told an egg with some veggies in it scrambled but ya cant eat that everyday so I'm sort of lost on breakfast.But i do feel better just not all that great yet I did cut out pop about a month or more now ago and every ones like oh you must feel great now and lost weight too ,and to be honest i don't feel really any different i just don't have any jitters from the caffeine , but all i here is how bad the stuff is for ya so I'm will try and stay away from it so i start week two tomorrow and its guarantied that if you follow the diet plan correctly i will be 22 pounds lighter by the first week in January but honestly i feel like I'm eating so much during the day that by mined tells me don't eat during the day its too much food, so this will be a up hill battle mind over matter .

No comments:

Post a Comment