Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Child at heart


Child like the ability to still, laugh, imagine, hope, and wonder. Life does not have to be so serious. We all have a inner child we all need to let out more often.I still remember what it was like to explore the world when i was a child ,i never wanted to go to sleep. Like a child at heart i still get wildly enthusiastic about the little things,
I'm a exited kid a Christmas
I love summer time vacations and road trips .
I enjoy rolling up my pants feeling the sand between my toes skipping barefoot through the waves. Watching the sunsets ,feeling the rain on my face .
Always remember never to forget to imagine, hope, and wonder. Life is your adventure let the child in you explore.

1 comment:

  1. The child in me loved life.....sometimes the adult in me should remember that.....good blog Char!

    ReplyDelete