Sunday, June 13, 2010

my other world


In sleep life's constraints unbuttoned and unzipped then cast off with the rest of the laundry in the hamper my fluffy pillow a giant sponge to sop up any left over worries spilling out my ears from my mined.
In sleep its my number that wins the lottery.
In sleep i can fly with the birds and travel to far away places go back in time revisit memorable times,
In sleep there are no wrinkles or grey hair and i can go back to being 20 again and money is of no concern.
My dream world is my haven there i can still believe in fairy tales, and guardian angels ,and prince charming and happy endings.

2 comments:

  1. Very poetic Charlene! Dreams can be nice places to visit for sure....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love sleep lol i guess im getting old more so i love Dreaming getting away from the norm so to speak takes you away for awhile

    ReplyDelete